I got this recipe from Pinterest. I did it a little different then they did. I didn’t put apples and crumbs then apples, i just put apples then crisp on top.
7 large or 10 medium tart cooking apples (Greening, Rome, Granny
Smith), cored, peeled and sliced (10 cups)
1/2 cup apple cider
2 tablespoons raw blue agave (i used honey)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
6 tablespoons vegan buttery spread, cut into cubes
Whipped cream, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of 13×9-inch baking dish with vegan buttery spread.
2. In large bowl, mix apple filling ingredients; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, mix brown sugar, Bisquick® mix and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Cut in spread, using
pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through mixture in opposite directions), until mixture is
4. Spread 4 cups of the apple filling in pan; sprinkle 1/2 cup crisp topping over apples. Spoon
remaining apple filling on top; sprinkle with remaining crisp topping.
5. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with a
fork. Serve with whipped cream
This was so good that it was gone that night. Family members that don’t eat Gluten Free, don’t have a problem trying my sweets.