2 cans (18.5 oz each) Progresso® Rich & Hearty chicken corn chowder(gluten free)
2 cans of mixed vegetables,drained
1 cup cooked cubed chicken
3/4 cup Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In 3-quart saucepan, heat chowder, vegetables and chicken over medium heat
just until hot. Spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
2. In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, egg, butter and parsley with fork until blended. Drop mixture by
spoonfuls over chicken mixture.
3. Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of topping comes out clean.
I made this for dinner and it is now all gone. I was hoping for my husband to like it, boy did he, he ate the rest. I will be making this again.
I have never heard of Corn Chowder till now and it is good.
My Stepdaughter even like it alot.
PEACH CRUNCH CAKE
Yes this was Mm good also.
24 1/2 oz can sliced peaches in syrup
1 box yellow cake mix (gluten free)
1 stick butter
1 c brown sugar
1/2 c pecans or walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
2. Put peaches with syrup in bottom. Add cake on top. Do not stir but sprinkle evenly on top. Slice 1 stick of butter
and put on top. Sprinkle brown sugar and nuts on top.
3. Bake in oven for 40 minutes. Serve hot. You can top with ice cream or cool whip if desired.