I don’t think I ever had coffee cake that taste good not gluten free. This was great, even my stepdaughter loved it.
I got the receipt off of the internet, I think Pinterest. I forgot to take a picture till after it was about all gone. This is what was left.
2/3 cup chopped pecans
2 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups gluten free flour
1 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan gum
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
1. In a small bowl, combine the pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Beat in vanilla.
5. Combine the flour mix, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with the sour cream.
6. Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured pan
7. Sprinkle with half of the pecan mixture.
8. Gently top with remaining batter and pecan mixture.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
10. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.