I use a gluten free waffle recipe and cooked it in the waffle maker.
Then I put chili on top and it taste so good.
- 1 1/2 cups yellow corn meal gluten free
- 1 cup gluten free flour with xanthan gum
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 14 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 milk
- Preheat the waffle maker
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, melted butter and milk and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into the heated waffle maker and cook till done.